Natalya was scheduled to face Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley in a non-title match on last night’s RAW.
However, Ripley attacked Natalya before the bell rang. Natalya was left writhing in pain, while the match never took place.
Natalya tweeted the following about it:
“Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the love. I’m so sorry. 💔”
On the other hand, Ripley posted a photo of her showing the middle finger and wrote the following on the photo:
“I play by my rules. You can hate me… That’s YOUR loss.”
— RheaRipley_WWE (@RheaRipley_WWE) June 20, 2023
It looks like WWE is going to book this rematch again, this time at Money In The Bank 2023.
Below is the current match-card for this July 1st premium live event:
– Bloodline Civil War: Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa vs. The Usos
– World Heavyweight Championship Match: Seth Rollins (c) vs. Finn Balor
– Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio
– Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Logan Paul vs. Ricochet vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. LA Knight vs. Santos Escobar vs. Butch vs. Damian Priest
– Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Trish Stratus vs. Becky Lynch vs. Zoey Stark vs. Bayley vs. IYO SKY vs. Zelina Vega
WATCH: Natalya Brutally Spanks Her Sister: