• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 6, 1990) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Syracuse War Memorial in Syracuse, New York and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Earthquake vs. Mike Durham
– Bad News Brown vs. Mark Thomas
– The Hart Foundation vs. Nikolai Volkoff & Boris Zhukov
– Tugboat vs. Black Bart
– Randy Savage/Sherri Interview
– Tito Santana vs. Pez Whatley
– The Big Boss Man vs. Buddy Rose
• New Information Surfaces On The Identity Of The SmackDown Hacker
The SmackDown hacker is seemingly preparing to drop a big secret at the Money In The Bank pay-per-view. However, his identity is still unknown.
So far, the breakdown of audio used in a couple of his videos have hinted Mustafa Ali, Shorty G and Xavier Woods being behind the gimmick. But WWE is doing a pretty good job hiding his identity.
WWE On FOX’s Twitter account dropped a line about the hacker, which CM Punk used in the past when he wrestled for WWE.
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) May 6, 2020
As it can be seen in the tweet, it says “Do I have everybody’s attention now?” In reverse.
This is a line Punk used quite frequently, so Punk is the latest person being teased as a hacker.
WATCH: CM Punk Comments On Drew McIntyre Winning The WWE Championship: