• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (August 30, 1986) – WWF Maple Leaf Wrestling [Final Episode]
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired the final episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Maple Leaf Wrestling’.
The next week ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’ took over this time-slot on TV.
You can find the card below:
– The Dream Team & Johnny V vs. Paul Roma, Terry Morgan & Tiger Chung Lee
– WWF Update: Hulk Hogan
– Hercules, Iron Shiek & Nikolai Volkoff vs. Lanny Poffo, Frankie Lane & Mario Mancini
– Interview: Ricky Steamboat
– Corporal Kirchner vs. Johnny K9
– The Body Shop: The Honky Tonk Man
– Big John Studd & King Kong Bundy vs. Ricky Hunter & Aldo Caranci
– Tito Santana vs. Iron Mike Sharpe
• Ric Flair Files Trademark For “The Man”
2 Time WWE Hall of Famer “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair has filed trademark for “The Man”.
According to PWInsider, Flair has filed this trademark for wrestling and merchandise purposes.
Let’s see what WWE thinks about this as they’re currently using “The Man” moniker for Becky Lynch.
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) August 24, 2019
WATCH: Stephanie McMahon’s Buns Exposed On Live TV:
• New SmackDown Logo Revealed (Photo)
Below is the new logo for SmackDown on FOX:
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE/AEW News & Clash Of Champions 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R