• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (October 22, 1994) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1994, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
It was broadcasted from the Center Stage Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1994’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Flyin’ Brian vs. Ron Oakes
– Arn Anderson vs. Barry Houston
– Halloween Havoc Control Center
– Alex Wright vs. Buddy Wayne
– Honky Tonk Man vs. Buddy Wayne
– Interview w/ Honky Tonk Man
– Jean Paul Levesque vs. Kenny Kendall
– Interview w/ Nasty Boys
– Dustin Rhodes vs. Doug Allen
– Kevin Sullivan vs. Bucky Seigler
– Interview w/ Kevin Sullivan
– Interview w/ Ric Flair And Sensuous Sherri
– Terry Funk/Bunkhouse Buck vs. Pez Whatley/Alex Davis
– Jim Duggan vs. The Gambler
– Dave Sullivan vs. Rip Rogers
– Interview w/ Hulk Hogan
• Brothers Of Destruction Vow To Retire DX At WWE Crown Jewel
On tonight’s episode of RAW, D-Generation X came out and talked about how they are coming to WWE Crown Jewel to kick Brother of Destruction’s a$$.
The Undertaker’s music then hits and Taker & Kane are shown in a graveyard.
— WWE (@WWE) October 23, 2018
The Undertaker & Kane says HHH & HBK’s match at WWE Crown Jewel will be their last match against anybody (basically retire them).
"Your first match against us will be your last match against anybody."
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) October 23, 2018
Taker & Kane then dug up graves for HHH & HBK.
• New Universal Champion To Be Crowned At WWE Crown Jewel
Michael Cole announced on tonight’s RAW that Baron Corbin & Stephanie McMahon have decided that Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman will now take place at WWE Crown Jewel to crown the new Universal Champion.
WATCH: Undertaker Gives A Fan “The Look” When He Catches The Fan Secretly Recording Him: