• New WWE Salaries For Triple H & Stephanie McMahon Revealed
The following details were revealed in a new SEC filing by WWE:
– Frank A. Riddick III, along with being the Chief Finance Officer, has been been promoted to the position of WWE President.
Along with this promotion, his annual base salary has increased from $850,000 to $950,000.
– WWE co-CEO Nick Khan’s annual base salary has increased from $1.2 million to $1.35 million.
– WWE co-CEO Stephanie McMahon’s annual base salary has increased from $730,000 to $1.35 million. She also has a deal for being an on-air talent, for which she makes $750,000 per year.
– Triple H, who is the new Head Of Creative in WWE, has a new title in the company: Chief Content Officer.
– Triple H’s annual base salary has increased from $730,000 to $900,000. He also has a deal for being an on-air talent, for which he makes $1 million per year.
– Stephanie and Nick will receive $3.575 million in grants, while Triple H and Frank will receive $1.6 million and $2.4 million respectively.
WATCH: Stephanie McMahon’s Buns Exposed By Triple H:
• On This Day In WWF History (September 2, 1999) – WWF SmackDown!
On this day in 1999, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF SmackDown!’.
It was broadcasted from the Centrum in Worcester, Massachusetts, and featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Unforgiven 1999’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– No. 1 Contenders (IC Title) Match: Chyna vs. Mr. Ass
– Tuxedo Match: Tony Chimel vs. Howard Finkel
– Chris Jericho vs. X-Pac
– WWF World Heavyweight Title: Triple H vs. Gillberg
– No. 1 Contenders (World Title) Match: Mankind vs. The Rock
– Ken Shamrock vs. Val Venis
– No. 1 Contenders (Tag Titles) Elimination Tournament: Droz & Prince Albert vs. Christian & Edge vs. Mideon & Viscera vs. Stevie Richards & Blue Meanie vs. The Acolytes vs. Hardy Boyz vs. The Hollys
– WWF World Tag Team Titles: Rock’n Sock Connection vs. Triple H & Shane McMahon