• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (January 21, 1991) – WWF MSG House Show
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on January 21, 1991, the World Wrestling Federation held a televised house show in the world’s most famous arena, Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York.
This House Show happened 2 days after the WWF Royal Rumble 1991 PPV, and originally aired on the MSG-Network.
Below are the results:
– Paul Roma def. Shane Douglas
– Tito Santana def. Koko B Ware
– The Undertaker def. Jimmy Snuka
– The British Bulldog def. The Warlord
– L.O.D. def. Demolition
– Big Boss Man def. Hercules
– Greg Valentine def. Dino Bravo
– The Nasty Boys Sags def. The Bushwhackers
– Steel Cage
Randy Savage def. The Ultimate Warrior
• Nia Jax Attacks Male Raw Wrestler At Live Event (Video)
WWE held its first ever 205 Live exclusive Live Event last night in Lowell, Massachusetts. The attendance for the event was said to be between 900 to 1000 fans.
It should be noted that WOKEN Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt were special attractions at the event (to help with the ticket sales). Below are the results from the show:
– Hideo Itami def. Jack Gallagher
– Kalisto & Gran Metalik def. TJP & Drew Gulak
– WOKEN Matt Hardy def. Bray Wyatt
– Akira Tozawa def. Ariya Daivari
– Mustafa Ali def. Tony Nese
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match With Nia Jax As Special Guest Referee: Enzo Amore (c) def. Cedric Alexander to retain the Title.
During the ending moments of the main event, Cedric accidentally hit Nia Jax with a kick to the face and Nia then retaliated by nailing a Samoan Drop on Cedric and helping Enzo win the match.
You can watch it below: