• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (August 22, 1981) – Georgia Championship Wrestling
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on August 22, 1981, Georgia Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV Show, also called ‘Georgia Championship Wrestling ‘.
The show featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring several GCW Superstars, presented by Gordon Solie.
Here’s the card:
– John Studd & Mike Sharpe vs. Mike Fever & Jerry Mahoney
– Mr. Wrestling #2 vs. Ed Timbs
– Kevin Von Erich vs. Rick Ferrara
– Terry Gordy & Jimmy Snuka vs. Jimmy Powell & Rick Thor
– The Masked Superstar vs. Bruce Reed (Hacksaw Butch Reed)
– Ric Flair vs. Ken Timbs
– George Wells & Bruno Sammartino Jr vs. Tomahawk Thompson & Professor Sonoda
– The Masked Superstar vs. Fred McKenzie
– Kevin Von Erich & Mr. Wrestling #2 vs. Jose Medina & the French Angel
– Tommy Rich & Michael Hayes vs. Bobby Garrett & David Sierra
– Bryan St. John vs. Dave Stanley
Also on Program: Steve O
Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• Nikki Bella Reveals A Major Reason Why She Broke Up With John Cena
During a recent interview with Page Six, former WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella talked about breaking up with John Cena, wanting to become a mother, people saying her break up was a publicity stunt & more.
Below are the highlights:
One of the major issues that she broke up with John Cena:
“One person had to sacrifice their career [for us to be together], but I’m not willing to do that. I’m just not the girl who hangs out on set. I have my own career. I want to be one of Forbes’ top entrepreneurs.”
People thinking her split with Cena was fixed:
“People said it was fake for ratings, [but] don’t you think a wedding would be best for ratings? I would never fake a break-up. And when people keep questioning it, it actually makes your heart ache even more.”
When she wants to have kids:
“She [niece Birdie] has been the best form of birth control for me. Here I was dying to be a mom. Now I want to push it back. Can my clock tick until my 40s?”