• SmackDown Live Viewership Remains Down With Daniel Bryan In The Main Event
This week’s episode of SmackDown Live, which featured Daniel Bryan vs. Samoa Joe vs. Big Cass in a Money In The Bank qualifying match in the main event, drew 2.19 million viewers.
Last week’s viewership drew the exact same low number and Daniel Bryan was featured in last week’s main event too. This low number is despite SmackDown facing no competition from the NBA or the NHL.
Below are the results from this week’s show:
– Big Cass interjected himself into the conflict between Daniel Bryan and Samoa Joe
– Shinsuke Nakamura def. Tye Dillinger
– Naomi and Lana went head up in a Dance-Off
– The New Day def. The Miz & The Bar
– Asuka def. Mandy Rose
– Samoa Joe def. Daniel Bryan and Big Cass in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
Below are the top 10 moments from the show:
• Nikki Bella Says She Didn’t Break Up With John Cena For Ratings – Says Their Wedding Would’ve Drawn More Ratings
A fan took to Instagram to accuse Nikki Bella of her breakup with John Cena being a publicity stunt to get big ratings for their Total Bellas show (which they didn’t get by the way).
Nikki Bella had the following to say to that fan:
“Sad that my break up has to be ‘good’ timing for all of you. I forgot I’m not allowed to just live my life. What blows my mind is that people like you would even think I would do this for ratings or a show, don’t you think a wedding would have done a much better job?? So unreal. Done with the hate. So happy I have a Bella Army on here that is SO loving and supportive!”