• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (November 3, 2008) – WWE Monday Night RAW (800th Episode)
On this day in 2008, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, Florida and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Survivor Series 2008’ PPV.
Here’s the official card from that night:
1. Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy vs. The Brian Kendrick & MVP
2. No. 1 Contenders (IC Title) Battle Royal
3. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Bret “Hitman” Haas
4. Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs. The Miz & John Morrison
5. Kelly Kelly, Candice Michelle, Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Brie Bella, Eve Torres, Tiffany & Mae Young vs. Beth Phoenix, Layla, Jillian Hall, Natalya, Katie Lea, Victoria, Maryse & Lena
6. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
7. The Undertaker vs. JBL
8. Kane & Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio & Kofi Kingston
9. World Heavyweight Title – Steel Cage: Batista vs. Chris Jericho
• “No benefits, no vacation time, no childcare, no retirement” – Former WWE Diva
A fan asked former WWE Diva Maria Kanellis if WWE provided her with insurance when she was with the company.
Here’s what Maria replied:
“No. No benefits, no vacation time, no unemployment, no union, no childcare, no retirement, and we pay for our own rental car, food, tolls, etc… all expenses are paid by us and not reimbursed by WWE.”
No. No benefits, no vacation time, no unemployment, no union, no childcare, no retirement, and we pay for our own rental car, food, tolls, etc… all expenses are paid by us and not reimbursed by WWE. https://t.co/XkEnGUkssO
— MariaKanellisBennett (@MariaLKanellis) November 2, 2020
WATCH: Maria Kanellis’ Juggs Groped By Shelton Benjamin:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.