• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (October 18, 1992) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Keystone Centre in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Bret Hart Interview (Bret is the new WWF champion)
– Beverly Brothers vs. Jerry Fox & Eric Freedom
– Max Moon vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
– Repo Man vs. Steve May
– Nailz vs. Tom Stone
– Survivor Series Report
– Natural Disasters vs. Ken Johnson & Victor Reeves
• Number Of Times Big Show Has Turned Heel Revealed
As seen on this week’s SmackDown 1000, The Big Show attacked Kofi Kingston of The New Day to turn heel and help The Bar (Sheamus & Cesaro) to defeat Big E & Xavier Woods of The New Day to win the SmackDown Tag Team Titles.
You can watch it below:
During a recent edition of the Wrestling Observer Radio, Bryan Alvarez discussed Big Show’s heel turns over the years and noted that “The World’s Largest Athlete” has turned heel between 32-34 times throughout his career!
While the exact & detailed statistics regarding all time heel turns isn’t known, it’s safe to say that The Big Show holds the record for the most heel turns of all time.