• NXT 2.0 Results – New Champions Crowned
– Katana Chance & Kayden Carter def. Toxic Attraction (Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne), Yulisa Leon & Valentina Feroz and Ivy Nile & Tatum Paxley in a Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match to win the vacant NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship
– Carmelo Hayes (c) def. Nathan Frazer to retain the NXT North American Championship with some help from Giovanni Vinci
– Wade Barrett held a Contract Signing between Bron Breakker & JD McDonagh for their NXT Championship match.
JD stabbed himself with the pen and signed the contract with his blood and wants a handshake from Bron, but he passed.
– NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose def. Sarray
After the match, Mandy attacked Sarray with a Steel Chair, but Zoey Stark made the save.
– Axiom def. Duke Hudson
– The Creed Brothers (c) def. Tony D’Angelo & Channing Stacks Lorenzo to retain the NXT Tag Team Championship after Santos Escobar screwed over Tony
– Mandy Rose told Cora Jade to take out Zoey Stark for good and then she can replace Stark for their Title match at Heatwave. Cora said Mandy is a little girl and that she’ll think about it.
– Joe Gacy def. Brooks Jensen
– Alba Fyre def. Lash Legend
– Solo Sikoa def. Von Wagner in a Falls Count Anywhere Match
Also Check Out: AEW Star Toni Storm Poses Without Clothes (Photos)
New Video: WWE NXT Diva Valentina Feroz Exposes Her Bubble Butt:
• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (August 2, 1986) – NWA World Wide Wrestling
On this day in 1986, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Wide Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to “NWA Starrcade 1986”.
The card can be found below:
The Midnight Express vs. The Italian Stallion & Rocky Kernodle
Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes (JIP – STEEL CAGE – Greensboro, NC -7/26/86)
Ivan Koloff & Krusher Khrushchev vs. Randy Mulkey & Ron Rossi
The Warlord vs. Mark Flemming
Dick Murdoch vs. Bill Mulkey (from the techwood studio)
Buddy Landell vs. George South
Magnum T.A. vs. Thunderfoot
The Rock-n-Roll Express vs. Ole & Arn Anderson