WWE recently taped the next two episodes of NXT 2.0. Below are the spoilers:
June 14th Episode
– The Creed Brothers (c) def. Malik Blade & Edris Enofe to retain the NXT Tag Team Championship
– Fallon Henley def. Tiffany Stratton
– Duke Hudson approached NXT Champion Bron Breakker backstage and told him he has a win (by DQ) over him and challenged him to a Title match. Breakker accepted.
– Wes Lee def. Xyon Quinn
– The Dyad (with Joe Gacy) def. Javier Bernal & Dante Chen
– NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes confronted Tony D’Angelo and his stable.
– Bron Breakker (c) def. Duke Hudson to retain the NXT Championship
After the match, former North American Champion Cameron Grimes challenged Breakker to a Title match at NXT Great American Bash on July 5th.
– Giovanni Vinci def. Guru Raaj
– NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes & Trick Williams def. Two Dimes & Stacks
– Cora Jade, Roxanne Perez & Indi Hartwell def. Toxic Attraction (NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose and NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne)
Go to the next page to read spoilers for the June 21st episode.