• NXT Creative Team Not Happy With Yesterday’s Releases
WWE released 10 NXT 2.0 names yesterday and some of them were involved in ongoing storylines.
According to the Wrestling Observer, NXT Creative Team members weren’t told about these releases in advance and they’re not happy about being blindsided:
“They had storylines that were ongoing and then they were cut. Even the people involved in NXT creative…this tells you.
Either it’s a communication issue because if these people were going to get cut, you would probably not want to start storylines with them as they did with Malcom Bivens in particular.”
Below is the list of names that were released yesterday:
– Dexter Lumis
– Dakota Kai
– Malcolm Bivens (he chose not to re-sign)
– Blair Baldwin (Referee)
– Sanjana George
– Draco Anthony
– Persia Pirotta
– Raelyn Divine
– Mila Malani
Also Read: WWE Main Roster Releases Coming As Well
WATCH: Maryse Showcases Her Super Hot Knockers & Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 30, 1995) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Mark of the Quad in Moline, Illinois and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Buck Zumhofe
– Tatanka vs. Sonny Rogers
– Doink The Clown vs. Barry Horowitz
– The Heavenly Bodies vs. Jerry Lynn & Lenny Carlson
– Razor Ramon vs. Scrub
– The Smoking Gunns vs. Tom Stone & Scrub