• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (June 25, 1995) – WCW Worldwide
On this day in 1995, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Worldwide’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the “WCW Bash at the Beach 1995” PPV.
The card can be found below:
1) Great American Bash 1995 Report
2) Blue Bloods vs. Eddie Jackie & Red Tyler
3) Jimmy Hart & Renegade Promo
4) Kevin Sullivan & Wizard Promo
5) Diamond Dallas Page vs. Bart Sawyer
6) Bash at the Beach promo – Hulk Hogan
7) Brian Pillman vs. Barry Hardy
8) Paul Orndorff Promo
9) Macho Man Promo
10) Harlem Heat vs. Nasty Boys (WCW Tag Titles)
11) Nasty Boys Interview
• NXT Wrestler Says Shawn Michaels Told Her Not To Listen To Him Because He’s An Old Man
While speaking to WWOS, former NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley revealed the time when WWE Hall Of Famer and Performance Center coach Shawn Michaels told her not to listen to him because he’s an old man.
“I’ve had a lot of people pass on advice to me and it’s super crazy to think about that. Having people like Triple H and Shawn Michaels at the Performance Centre, it’s just insane.
All the people around me are just so great. They’ve all been through it and they all know so much and to have them all give me their knowledge is so insane.
Going into work and seeing Shawn Michaels – someone I watched growing up – how many people can say that? That they get to see people like Shawn Michaels at work and that they get to learn off Shawn Michaels. To me that’s insane.
I remember Shawn Michaels just walking around, and he came over to me and started telling me things, and he’s like, ‘You don’t have to listen to me, I’m just an old man.’ I’m like, ‘You’re not just an old man, you’re Shawn Michaels! You’re one of the best. Of course I’m going to listen to you.'”
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to read all the latest WWE & AEW news in one place. Tap here to download.