• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (February 7, 1998) – WCW Worldwide
On this day in 1998, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Worldwide’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & highlights on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl VIII’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1) Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. The Barbarian
2) Eddie Guerrero Interview
3) Chris Benoit vs. David Sierra
4) SuperBrawl VIII Promo
5) Harlem Heat vs. High Voltage
6) WCW Motorsports
7) Highlights of JJ Dillon / Kevin Nash interview (From Nitro)
8) Tenzan vs. Tony Carr
9) Diamond Dallas Page Interview
10) Ric Flair vs. Barry Horowitz
• NXT Wrestler Walks Out On WWE After Disagreement
According to Fightful, NXT wrestler Taynara Conti walked out on WWE in January after having a disagreement.
Below is the update from Fightful:
“We’re told in the middle of January, Conti had a disagreement with WWE, and ‘walked out’.
Most at the WWE Performance Center we’ve spoken to believe it’s financially motivated, but we’ve not confirmed that.
It was noted that her locker was cleared out, however.”
WATCH: NXT Wrestler Taynara Conti’s Hot Butt During Workout: