1. The Blindfold Match
Have you ever heard of a Blindfold match?
That stipulation describes a match, where both Wrestlers have to wrestle blindfolded and can’t see anything.
Of course the entire thing had to be worked and in order to entertain the audience and tell an accurate story, both Wrestlers had to see through their respective blindfold.
This match type only happened once at WrestleMania, but those two made it entertaining and actually worth remembering the match.
• WWF WrestleMania VII
Jake “The Snake” Roberts defeated Rick “The Model” Martel
• Body Slam Challenge for $15,000 (WrestleMania)
• Boxing Match (WrestleMania II)
• Flag Match (WrestleMania II)
• Loser Must Bow Match (WrestleMania III)
• Catfight (WrestleMania 2000)
• Playboy Evening Gown Match (WrestleMania XX)
• Hair vs. Title Match (WrestleMania XX)
• Playboy Pillow Fight (WrestleMania 22)
• Belfast Brawl (WrestleMania 24)
• Playboy BunnyMania Lumberjill Match (WrestleMania 24)