On this day in Pro Wrestling History in 2010, WWE Bragging Rights 2010 PPV took place.
The main event was for the WWE Championship, where Randy Orton defended the Title against Wade Barrett. This event also featured a Buried Alive match for the World Heavyweight Championship between Kane and The Underaker. Kane buried Taker with the help of Nexus to retain the World Title. After this event, Undertaker returned straught in February of 2011 for WrestleMania 27 build-up. After this event, Undertaker became a part-time WWE Superstar who mostly worked WrestleMania events.
Below are the results from the show:
– United States Champion Daniel Bryan def. Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler in a “Champion vs. Champion” match.
– WWE Tag Team Titles Match: The Nexus (David Otunga & John Cena) def. The Dashing Ones (Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre) to win the Titles.
– Ted DiBiase def. Goldust
– WWE Divas Title Match: Layla def. Natalya to retain the Title.
– Buried Alive World Title Match: Kane def. The Undertaker to retain the Title.
– Team SmackDown (Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Edge, Tyler Reks, Kofi Kingston) def. Team Raw (The Miz, R-Truth, John Morrison, Santino Marella, Sheamus, CM Punk, Ezekiel Jackson). Edge and Mysterio were the sole survivors.
– WWE Title Match: Wade Barrett def. Randy Orton via DQ.