• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (April 10, 1993) – WWF Mania
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Mania’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Gene Okerlund interviews Yokozuna & Mr. Fuji (Raw 4/5/93)
– Tatanka vs. Barry Hardy (Superstars 4/3/93)
– WWF Fan Club promo
– Doink The Clown vs. Dale Wolfe (Superstars 4/3/93)
– Jerry Lawler attempts an entrance twice (Raw 4/5/93)
– Jerry Lawler vs. Jim Powers (Raw 4/5/93)
– Mania Exclusive: Yokozuna vs. Typhoon (North Charleston, SC 3/8/93)
– WrestleMania music video
– Lex Luger vs. Tom Italy (Challenge 4/4/93)
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Virgil (Raw 4/5/93)
– Steiner Brothers vs. ? & ? (Superstars 4/3/93)
WATCH: Fan Captures Epic Photo Of Bayley’s Fat Bum Next To Sasha Banks:
• Original Plan For Lars Sullivan’s RAW Debut
As seen on this week’s episode of RAW, Lars Sullivan made his WWE main roster debut and attacked WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle.
According to the Wrestling Observer, WWE’s original plan for Sullivan was to debut on RAW back in January and attack John Cena (the same way he attacked Angle).
This would’ve then led to a match between Sullivan and Cena at WrestleMania 35.
These plans got nixed due to Sullivan’s personal issues.