13. Karen Jarrett Clears The Confusion About Her Incident With Braun Strowman At A Bar, WWE Teasing Brock Lesnar vs. Jon Jones
– Karen Jarrett Clears The Confusion About Her Incident With Braun Strowman At A Bar
Wrestling Observer recently reported that there was an incident between Braun Strowman and Karen Jarrett at a bar where Strowman was rude to Karen and refused to sign an autograph for her son. Karen then told Strowman how she’s going to tell this to Kurt Angle (who’s the father of her son) and this made Strowman get on his knees to apologize to Karen (as per the Wrestling Observer). During a recent media call, Karen had the following to say about this incident:
“Oh my goodness, I can clear the air. It was a silly incident where you have two people in the wrestling business playing their characters, being silly and it got blown way out of proportion. And the fact that the two of us are still in the news and it’s still being talked about, that’s a question that you took the time to ask I think is hysterical, to be honest with you. It’s silliness. It’s the wrestling business, we had fun with it and somebody took it and turned it into something more than it was.”
– WWE Teasing Brock Lesnar vs. Jon Jones
In a recent poll on WWE’s website, WWE teased the possibility of Brock Lesnar taking on Jon Jones in the UFC. Below is what the poll read:
Do you believe Paul Heyman when he says Brock Lesnar will leave WWE if he loses at SummerSlam?
- Yes. If he loses, The Beast Incarnate’s next fight will be inside the Octagon against Jon “Bones” Jones.
- No. Paul Heyman is bluffing. Even if he loses, The Beast will be back inside a WWE ring sooner rather than later.