• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 6, 1991) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Pensacola Civic Center in Pensacola, Florida and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1991’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Big Boss Man vs. Keith Steinborn
2. The Rockers vs. Pez Whatley & Jeff Sword
3. Mr. Perfect vs. Dale Wolfe
4. Jim Duggan vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
5. Jake Roberts vs. John Allen
6. Ted DiBiase vs. Reno Riggins
WATCH: Stacy Keibler Seduces Torrie Wilson:
• Paul Heyman Is Prepared For His Possible Breakup With Brock Lesnar
During a recent interview with Sports Media with Richard Deitsch, Paul Heyman talked about being ready for a possible breakup with current WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar.
Below is what Heyman said:
“This Sunday at WrestleMania…not to promote the show, it’s just the perfect example. My kids will end up coming backstage at some point before Brock and I come out to the ring for the match. I will inherently at one point when I see my children tell them, ‘If Brock’s music plays and I don’t come out with him, everything’s fine, don’t worry about it, it’s been a hell of a ride.’
Because I am fully prepared at any moment for that music to be playing and Vince is looking at the monitor and says, ‘You know what? Had enough of Heyman. Let’s send Brock out on his own.’ And Vince reach reach other and grab my wrist and say, ‘Sit down next to me, put on the headset, sit down and call this one with me from back here.’ I’m fully prepared for that moment.”