• Lio Rush Is Coming To 205 Live
NXT wrestler Lio Rush is set to join the roster of 205 Live (WWE’s show for the Cruiserweight division) soon.
Below is the promo for his debut:
Below is what he tweeted about this:
— ? Man Of The Hour ? (@itsLioRush) June 6, 2018
• Possible Future Plan For Top SmackDown Live Star (PPV Spoilers Included)
WWE’s Live Event matches sometimes give a hint towards future WWE programming plans.
With that being said, The Miz, Samoa Joe & Shinsuke Nakamura were recently involved in a United States Championship match against Jeff Hardy at a recent WWE SmackDown Live Event in Arlington, Texas.
With The Miz currently being the favorite to become Mr. Money In The Bank and being planned to have a feud with Daniel Bryan, Samoa Joe & Shinsuke Nakamura will have to insert themselves into new feuds after the Money In The Bank 2018 PPV (as Joe is not expected to win the Money in the Bank ladder match and Nakamura is slated to lose to AJ Styles in a Last Man Standing match for the WWE Championship).
While nothing can be said about Joe right now, one thing is clear that if Nakamura loses to Styles again, he’s out of the WWE Title picture.
Maybe this live event match was a hint of what’s next for Nakamura – taking a step down and going after the United States Championship!
Below are the results from this Live Event:
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) def. Rusev & Aiden English and The Usos to retain the Titles.
– Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson def. SAnitY (Eric Young & Alexander Wolfe) via DQ when Killian Dain interfered.
– Andrade “Cien” Almas def. Sin Cara
– Asuka, Becky Lynch & Naomi def. Lana, Billie Kay & Peyton Royce
– United States Championship Match: Jeff Hardy (c) def. The Miz, Samoa Joe & Shinsuke Nakamura to retain the Titles.
– The New Day def. Shelton Benjamin & The Bar
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Carmella (c) def. Charlotte Flair to retain the Title.
– Daniel Bryan def. Big Cass