• On This Day In Wrestling History (January 8, 2010) – WWF Veteran Passes Away
On this day in 2010, we lost Old School WWF Veteran Ludvig Borga (Real name: Tony Halme) two days after his 47th birthday due to a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
REST IN PEACE LUDVIG BORGA!
January 6, 1963 – January 8, 2010
• Triple H Trains With His Daughter
Below is a video of “The Game” Triple H training with his daughter:
— Triple H (@TripleH) January 6, 2018
• Possible New Feud For Former WWE Champion After Royal Rumble 2018
WWE Live Event matches often hint at the upcoming storylines on WWE TV. One possible hint might have been dropped at a recent WWE SmackDown Live event regarding former WWE Champion Jinder Mahal’s next feud.
Mahal faced Shinsuke Nakamura at a WWE Live Event and this could be a signal that Mahal would be involved in a feud with Nakamura once again. This feud most likely would take place after Royal Rumble 2018 (since Jinder is currently involved in the US Title picture). Mahal was previously involved in WWE Title matches at Live Events.
Below are the results from this show:
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) def. Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable, The New Day and Rusev & Aiden English to retain the Titles.
– Mojo Rawley def. Sin Cara
– The Bludgeon Brothers def. Breezango
– Naomi & Becky Lynch def. Ruby Riott & Sara Logan
– Shinsuke Nakamura def. Jinder Mahal
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair (c) def. Natalya, Tamina Snuka & Ms. Money In The Bank Carmella to retain the Title.
– Bobby Roode def. Baron Corbin
– WWE Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) def. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn to retain the Title.