• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (October 2, 1994) – WCW Main Event
On this day in 1994, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling presented an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Main Event’.
This episode featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1994’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– The Honky Tonk Man vs. Terry Taylor (From WCW World Wide)
– Halloween Havoc Control Center
– Highlight Package Hyping The When Worlds Collide PPV
– Steve Regal vs. Jim Duggan (From WCW Saturday Night) (JIP)
– Interview w/ Hulk Hogan, Jimmy Hart & Brother Bruti (Brutus Beefcake)
– Johnny B. Badd vs. Steve Austin (WCW Television Title Match)
• Possible Non-Singles Survivor Series 2018 Match For Shawn Michaels
As seen during last night’s episode of RAW, Kane made a surprise return to WWE programming and teamed up with his brother (kayfabe), The Undertaker, to attack Shawn Michaels & Triple H.
It should be noted that Shawn has shaved his head bald now.
You can check out their epic segment below:
This segment was another indication that HBK will indeed come out of retirement.
Current plan is for the ‘Last Time Ever’ match between The Undertaker and Triple H this Saturday in Australia at WWE Super Show-Down to lead to a tag team match between The Brothers Of Destruction (The Undertaker & Kane) and D-Generation X (Triple H & Shawn Michaels) at the WWE Crown Jewel PPV on November 2 in Saudi Arabia.
WrestleVotes recently reported that The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels is set to take place at Survivor Series 2018 PPV.
However, the Fired Up podcast noted that if Michaels isn’t up for a singles match, then WWE might book a traditional Survivor Series elimination match between the teams of Shawn Michaels, Triple H and two other wrestlers (possibly from NXT) going up against The Undertaker, Kane, John Cena and another wrestler.
We’ll keep you updated regarding this.
Also Check Out: Neville Makes His Return To Pro-Wrestling (Footage).