• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 3, 1994) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1994, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from Locksheldreke, New York and featured Highlight Videos on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1994’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Lex Luger vs. Derek Domino
– Heavenly Bodies vs. PJ Walker & John Crystal
– Tatanka vs. Corey Student
– Crush vs. Mike Grey
– Smoking Gunns vs. Tony Devito & Duane Gill
– Kwang vs. Ben Jordan
– Doink The Clown vs. Jim Massenger
• Possible Plan For Post-WrestleMania 35 Feud (Spoiler)
According to the Wrestling Observer, the post-WrestleMania 35 feud featuring the Undisputed WWE Women’s Championship will feature the champion and the challenger (who didn’t get pinned to lose her Title at WrestleMania 35).
There will be one challenger who will lose the WrestleMania 35 main event and her Title without getting pinned, unless one Champion pins the other Champion (which is unlikely as Becky Lynch is the favourite to win this match).
With Ronda Rousey possibly taking a break from WWE after WrestleMania 35, expect a feud between Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair for the Women’s Title after WrestleMania 35.