• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (March 30, 1996) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Slamboree 1996’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Arn Anderson vs. Steve Armstrong
2. Jim Duggan vs. Dave Taylor
3. The Booty Man vs. Maxx Muscle
4. Eddie Guerrero vs. Devon Storm
5. Harlem Heat vs. St. Buddy Lee Parker & Lt. James Earl
6. Lex Luger vs. The Shark
7. Konnan vs. Pat Tanaka
8. The Belfast Bruiser vs. Bobby Eaton
9. The Giant vs. Big Bubba
10. Marcus Alexander Bagwell & Scotty Riggs vs. Meng & The Barbarian
11. Sting vs. Hugh Morrus
12. Ric Flair vs. Dick Slater
WATCH: Hottest Torrie Wilson Stinkface With Bum Ever:
• Possible Post-WrestleMania 35 Plan For Batista
Former WWE Champion “The Animal” Batista will face “The Game” Triple H in a No Holds Barred match at WrestleMania 35.
In this match, Triple H’s career is going to be on the line. During the build-up of this match, Batista noted that this is how he wants to end his career in the WWE.
However, WrestleMania 35 might not end up being Batista’s final WWE match.
According to Slice Wrestling, WWE and Batista are discussing a possible appearance at SummerSlam 2019. This could result in Batista wrestling one more match in WWE later this year.
WWE wants to capitalize on Batista’s star power and WWE does treat SummerSlam as the second biggest PPV of the year (behind WrestleMania).
Speaking of Batista, WWE released a WrestleMania 35 training video of him and you can watch it below: