• SmackDown Live Viewership For This Week Revealed
This week’s episode of SmackDown Live, which featured the SmackDown Women’s Championship being defended in the main event, drew 2.35 million viewers.
This is down from previous week’s 2.44 million viewers. In comparison, this week’s RAW drew 2.88 million viewers, down from previous week’s 3.10 million viewers.
Below are the results from this week’s SmackDown Live:
– The New Day joined the Five-Timers Club with WWE Hall of Famer Booker T
– The Bar def. Gallows & Anderson and The Colons
– Jeff Hardy challenged Randy Orton to a Hell in a Cell Match at WWE Hell in a Cell
– Billie Kay def. Naomi
– Andrade “Cien” Almas & Zelina Vega confronted Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella
– Daniel Bryan def. Andrade “Cien” Almas by DQ
– Samoa Joe crossed the line… again
– SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair def. Carmella
Below are the top 10 moments from this week’s show:
Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• Possible Role For Shawn Michaels At WWE Super Show-Down
WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will return on next week’s RAW to talk about the ‘Last Time Ever’ match between The Undertaker and Triple H at WWE Super Show-Down on October 6th in Australia.
Below is what Shawn Michaels tweeted about this:
— Shawn Michaels (@ShawnMichaels) August 28, 2018
Word going is that HBK might act as a special guest referee for this monumental match, similar to how he was also the referee for the ‘End of an Era’ Hell in a Cell match between The Undertaker & Triple H at WrestleMania 28 back in 2012.
When WWE announced the Super Show-Down event, they advertised HBK to appear at the show.
We’ll keep you updated regarding this.