• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (June 25, 1988) – WWF MSG House Show
On this day in Pro Wrestling history in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation held a televised house show at the Meadowlands Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
This live event aired on the MSG Network and featured Roger Kent, Superstar Billy Graham, & Lord Alfred Hayes on commentary.
The results can be found below:
– The Big Boss Man defeated Scott Casey
– Jacques Rougeau & Raymond Rougeau defeated Conquistador Dos & Conquistador Uno
– Don Muraco defeated Danny Davis by DQ
– Andre The Giant defeated Bam Bam Bigelow
– No DQ: George Steele defeated Greg Valentine
– Bad News Brown defeated Jim Neidhart by count-out
– Jim Duggan defeated One Man Gang
– Weasel Suit: The Ultimate Warrior defeated Bobby Heenan
– Steel Cage – WWF World Heavyweight Title: Randy Savage (C) defeated Ted DiBiase
• Possible Spoiler On Aleister Black’s Extreme Rules 2019 Opponent
According to WrestleVotes, former NXT Champion Aleister Black to scheduled to have his first televised singles match on the WWE main roster at next month’s Extreme Rules 2019 PPV and his opponent is scheduled to be Cesaro.
Below is what WrestleVotes posted:
“As of now, Aleister Black is scheduled to work Extreme Rules. I can’t 100% confirm his opponent, but as of earlier today WWE had decided on Cesaro. We’ll see.”
As of now, Aleister Black is scheduled to work Extreme Rules. I can’t 100% confirm his opponent, but as of earlier today WWE had decided on Cesaro. We’ll see.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) June 25, 2019
Speaking of Extreme Rules 2019, new matches have been announced for this PPV and you can check out the updated match-card below:
– The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre
– Winner Take All (Universal Championship & RAW Women’s Championship Match): Seth Rollins (c) & Becky Lynch (c) vs. Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans
– WWE Championship Match: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Samoa Joe
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Drew Gulak (c) vs. Tony Nese