On the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer gave the possible outcomes for the matches at Money in the Bank 2015. Below are his picks:
* Roman Reigns wins Money in the Bank Ladder match and announces that he will cash in at WrestleMania 32.
* John Cena vs. Kevin Owens ends in a DQ.
* New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) defeat The Prime Time Players to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles.
* Ryback defeats Big Show to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title.
* Paige defeats Nikki Bella to win the WWE Divas Title.
* R-Truth vs. King Barrett (Kickoff match) could go either way as Barrett recently won the King of the Ring tournament but lost so many matches after that. Also, R-Truth is getting an unusual push at this point in his career.
* No prediction for the WWE World Title Ladder match was given as WWE could pull out anything during this match.
Also Read: 5 Shocking Things That Might Happen At Money In The Bank 2015 – Click Here.