• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (February 12, 1999) – ECW Crossing The Line 1999
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on February 12, 1999, ECW aired ‘Crossing The Line 1999’ LIVE on PPV from the Elk’s Lodge in Queens, New York.
Not one of the more famous ECW PPVs or events, but still pure gold compared to anything you see nowadays.
Below are the results from that night:
– Chris Chetti defeated Little Guido
– Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney defeated Danny Doring & Roadkill
– Super Crazy defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri
– FTW Title
Sabu defeated Skull von Crush
– John Kronus wrestled Steve Corino to a No Contest
– ECW World Television Championship
Rob Van Dam (c) defeated Jerry Lynn
• Possible SummerSlam 2018 Main Event
As we have noted before, Bobby Lashley is expected to return to WWE anytime now and there have been rumors that the dream match between Brock Lesnar & Bobby Lashley would happen once Lashley returns to the company.
While there’s a possibility that Lesnar could leave WWE to return to UFC after WrestleMania 34, there’s a clause in his contract which would have him stay with WWE till August.
With that being said, word going on is that Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley would be the main event of SummerSlam 2018 PPV if Lesnar sticks around.
SummerSlam 2018 takes place on August 19 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.