• Old School WWF Veteran Celebrates His Birthday
Old School WWF Attitude Era Veteran Just Joe (Real name: Joseph Hitchen) celebrates his 49th birthday today.
He was under WWF contract from early 2000 till early 2001, but mainly wrestled on Sunday Night HEAT & Jakked/Metal.
In 2004 he wrestled for TNA as Joe E. Legend, a name that he’s still using on the independent scene today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUST JOE!
Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• Possible Tag Team Title Match For Hell In A Cell 2018 PPV
WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 PPV is just a few weeks away and the match card is still in the build-up process. One of the matches which is yet to be confirmed is the SmackDown Tag Team Championship match.
SmackDown General Manager Paige announced two triple threat matches last week to determine the team which will challenge The New Day at the event. The Bar already won their match last week and will face the winner of the match between Rusev Day, SAnitY, and The Usos who are set to face each other this coming Tuesday.
According to Wrestling Observer, The Bar will defeat the winners of the second triple threat match and go on to face The New Day for the Titles at Hell In A Cell 2018.
Below are the matches that have been confirmed for Hell In A Cell 2018 so far:
– Hell In A Cell Match For The Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman
– WWE Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe
– Hell In A Cell Match: Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexa Bliss
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Becky Lynch
– Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse