• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (March 4, 1990) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Convention Center in Tucson, Arizona and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VI’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Greg Valentine & The Honky Tonk Man vs. Louie Spicolli & Ricki Ataki
– Dusty Rhodes vs. Conquistador #2
– Bad News Brown vs. Frankie Valdez
– Brutus The Barber Beefcake Interview
– Ted DiBiase vs. Steve Gatorwolf
– Akeem vs. Terry Zeller
• Possible Title Match For WrestleMania 35
During a recent interview with The Five Count, SmackDown Superstar Jeff Hardy hinted that The Hardy Boyz might be facing SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos at WrestleMania 35.
Below is what Hardy said:
“For sure. I got a really strong feeling about the Hardy Boyz reuniting — us against The Usos at Mania. I’m feeling that pretty big, we’ll see.”
As we noted before, The Dirty Sheets reported that the original plan for Jeff Hardy at WrestleMania 35 was for him to face Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship, but that match idea got dropped.
WATCH: WWE Interviewer Cathy Kelley In Hot Bikini: