• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (August 12, 1990) – NWA Main Event
On this day in 1990, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA Main Event’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to ‘The Clash of the Champions XII’.
The card can be found below:
– U.S. Tag Champs Steiner Brothers vs. Dave Johnson & Brian Carr (Samoan Swat Team come in after)
– Southern Boys vs. Freebirds (JIP from Sat. Night, 2nd of a 3 match series for Southern Tag Trophy)
– Louisville Slugger w/Lex Luger
– Danger Zone w/Lex Luger
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Joe DeFuria
– Interviews w/New Fantastics (Fulton’s)/Ric Flair/Sting
– New Fantastics (Jackie & Bobby Fulton) vs. Chuck Coats & Smasher Stone
– Rock ‘n’ Roll Express vs. Death Row & Crusher Knopf
- Barry Windham vs. Brad Armstrong
Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• Pros & Cons Of Top WWE Star’s New Proposed Contract Revealed
Wrestling Observer has revealed the pros & cons of the new contract that WWE has offered to SmackDown Live star Daniel Bryan.
The pros are that Bryan’s salary will be increased, he will get a better health care and better TV exposure by being a part of SmackDown Live, Total Divas & Total Bellas.
On the other hand, one of the biggest cons of this new deal is that Bryan will have less creative control over his character.
Bryan’s current WWE deal expires on September 1st. While some reports suggest that Bryan has already signed a 3 month extension to work shows like Super Show-Down and Survivor Series 2018, nothing has been officially announced by WWE.