• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 18, 1993) – Yokozuna vs. Typhoon
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired a match between Yokozuna and Typhoon (fka Tugboat), one half of the Natural Disasters.
You can watch the entire match below:
• RAW Viewership For This Week Revealed
This week’s episode of RAW, which was the Superstar Shakeup edition of the show, drew 3.62 million viewers.
This is down from previous week’s 3.92 million viewers for the post-WrestleMania 34 edition of the show.
Below are the results:
– Jeff Hardy def. Jinder Mahal to become the new United States Champion.
– The Riott Squad attacked Bayley and Sasha Banks
– The Authors of Pain def. Heath Slater & Rhyno
– Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn appeared on “Miz TV”
– “Woken” Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt def. The Revival to win the Tag Team Eliminator
– Ember Moon def. Mickie James
– Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre attacked Titus Worldwide
– Samoa Joe confronted Roman Reigns
– Natalya def. Mandy Rose; Ronda Rousey fought with Sonya Deville
– Breezango def. Cesaro & Sheamus
– Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins, Finn Bálor & Bobby Roode def. The Miz, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn & The Miztourage
Below are the top 10 moments from the show:
• Randy Orton’s Tattoo Artist Sues WWE
TMZ is reporting that Randy Orton’s tattoo artist Catherine Alexander has sued WWE & 2K Sports for stealing her tattoo designs and using them in their WWE 2K video games.
WWE offered Catherine $450 to use her designs for this purpose back in 2009, but she declined the offer.
Catherine’s work on Orton’s body includes the tribal tattoo on the upper back, full sleeves (with Bible verse, skulls…).
Below are some photos: