• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (August 29, 1987) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1987, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Dane County Coliseum in Madison, Wisconsin and included matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1987’ PPV.
Here is the card:
1. Paul Orndorff vs. Iron Mike Sharpe
2. Harley Race, Rick Rude & Hercules vs. Pete Sanchez, Rick Gantner & Frankie DeFalco
3. Junkyard Dog vs. Terry Gibbs
4. One Man Gang vs. Author Washington & Jake Milliman
5. Strike Force vs. Tiger Chung Lee & Steve Lombardi
6. Demolition vs. Sivi Afi & Scott Casey
• Rarely Used RAW Wrestler Teases Being A Part Of RETRIBUTION
Brendan Vink and Shane Thorne debuted on RAW back in May as MVP’s clients, but the angle didn’t last long. It’s unknown where Vink is, as he hasn’t been seen on TV since his RAW debut. His partner, Shane Thorne, has been sent back to NXT though.
Vink has been hitting the gym recently and he took to Twitter to tease him being a part of RETRIBUTION.
Below is what he wrote:
“Getting RETRIBUTION on these tiny arms. #SMUG”
— Brendan Vink (@Sixftfiiiiive) August 28, 2020
While this is just a tease, it should be noted that there was a report last month, which stated that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon is high on Vink and wants to build him up slowly.
Interestingly, Shane Thorne was one of the members of RETRIBUTION used on this week’s RAW.
WATCH: New Revealing Video Of WWE NXT Wrestler Aliyah’s Butt:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.