• RAW Results – Change Made To Hell In A Cell Title Match, Hall Of Famer Appears
– Riddle kicked off tonight’s RAW and said Randy Orton couldn’t walk after The Bloodline attacked them on last week’s SmackDown. He wants vengeance against Roman Reigns & The Usos.
Riddle said he’s not sure if RK-BRO will be a thing anymore, but sends Randy good wishes.
– Riddle & The Street Profits def. Sami Zayn & Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos after Jimmy & Jey Uso walked out on Sami
– Bobby Lashley issued an All Mighty Challenge to Omos at the Hell In A Cell Premium Live Event. Lashley said he wants a match tonight against MVP and the winner gets to pick the stipulation. MVP accepted.
– Edge asked who will be the next member of Judgement Day and issued an invitation for AJ Styles to join them.
– Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Rhea Ripley) def. AJ Styles & Liv Morgan in a Mixed Tag Team Match (They continued attacking AJ & Liv after the match)
– Veer Mahaan appeared on WWE Hall Of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler’s King’s Court.
Lawler asked Veer why he’s been targeting The Mysterios. Veer said it’s because they are weak. Veer said that he smells something in Jerry and thinks it’s fear, but The King said it’s just his cheap cologne.
Veer is about to attack Lawler, but The Mysterios made the save.
– Alexa Bliss def. Nikki A.S.H.
– Cody Rhodes def. The Miz via DQ after Seth Rollins interfered and attacked Cody
– Ezekiel def. Chad Gable (After the match, Kevin Owens challenged Ezekiel to a match at Hell In A Cell 2022)
– MVP def. Bobby Lashley via Count-Out (After the match, Lashley put MVP in The Hurt Lock)
– Lacey Evans will return to in-ring action on next week’s RAW
– Becky Lynch def. Asuka (The RAW Women’s Championship match at Hell In A Cell 2022 has now changed to Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka vs. Becky Lynch)
WATCH: Lana In A Hot Outfit (Part 3):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 23, 1993) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Exposition Building in Portland, Maine and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Yokozuna vs. Scrub
– Smoking Gunns vs. Scrubs
– Giant Gonzalez/Jerry Lawler Interview
– Tatanka vs. Scrub
– Lex Luger vs. Scrub
– King of the Ring Report
– Kamala vs. Mr. Hughes