• WWE Live Event Results (Fargo, North Dakota) – Bobby Lashley vs. Jinder Mahal, Tag Team Main Event
Below are the results from Sunday’s WWE RAW Live Event in Fargo, North Dakota:
– Bobby Lashley def. Jinder Mahal
– Natalya & Bayley def. Sarah Logan & Liv Morgan
– The Authors of Pain def. Titus O’Neil & Apollo Crews and Heath Slater & Rhyno
– RAW Tag Team Champion Matt Hardy def. Mojo Rawley
– Braun Strowman & Bobby Roode def. Elias & Baron Corbin
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Alexa Bliss (c) def. Sasha Banks to retain the Title.
– Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins def. Drew McIntyre & Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler
• Promo For Team Hell No For SmackDown Live
As seen on last week’s episode of SmackDown Live, Old School WWF Legend Kane made his return to WWE programming and reunited with Daniel Bryan.
SmackDown Live General Manager Paige then announced that Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan) will face The BLudgeon Brothers for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles at Extreme Rules 2018 PPV.
Team Hell No will be appearing on tonight’s episode of SmackDown Live and below is the promo for it:
— WWE (@WWE) July 3, 2018
• Old School WCW Referee Celebrates His Birthday
Old School WCW/WWF Referee “Little Naitch” Charles Robinson turns 54 today.
Robinson used to be a Referee on WCW TV from 1997 till the company was sold to Vince in 2001 and then became part of the WCW/ECW Invasion storyline on WWF Television.
He has been a WWF/WWE main roster referee ever since and is currently one of the very few old school names, that are still with the company.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE NAITCH!
• RAW Star Gives An Update On His Health After Getting Injured In A Head-On Car Crash – Says He Can’t Die
WWE announced that RAW Tag Team Champion Bray Wyatt suffered multiple injured in a head-on car accident and this is the reason why he didn’t work a recent WWE Live Event and this week’s RAW.
Below is what WWE announced:
Bray Wyatt injured in car accident
“Bray Wyatt was in a car accident Friday and has sustained multiple injuries, WWE.com can confirm.
Wyatt was en route to the airport for this past weekend’s Raw WWE Live Events when he was in a head-on automobile collision that left his car totaled. He was treated at Tampa General Hospital and has since been released.
Due to the injuries sustained, Wyatt did not compete at this weekend’s WWE Live Events and will not be present on Raw.”
Wyatt spoke with TMZ Sports about this and was in good spirits. Below is what Wyatt said:
“I’m moving around. I’m gonna live through it because I can’t die.”