• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (October 12, 1996) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Civic Center in Greenwood, South Carolina and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1996’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Jeff Jarrett vs. Billy Kidman
2. Eddie Guerrero vs. Disco Inferno
3. Ron Studd vs. Jack Boot
4. Hugh Morrus vs. Prince Iaukea
5. Michael Wallstreet vs. Jim Duggan
6. Chris Jericho vs. Steve Armstrong
7. Harlem Heat vs. Dick Slater & Mike Enos
8. Kevin Sullivan vs. Scott Armstrong
9. nWo Sting vs. Bunkhouse Buck
10. Lex Luger vs. Jim Powers
• RAW Star Scheduled To Get A Huge Push
According to the No Holds Barred podcast, RAW Superstar Bray Wyatt is scheduled to return to WWE programming in about a month and he’s in-line for a huge push on RAW.
While WWE has given Wyatt these ‘huge’ pushes before, they always ended with WWE dropping the ball with him.
Let’s see what the next year brings as big things are reportedly planned for Wyatt in 2019.
WWE hasn’t done anything with Wyatt ever since his tag team run with WOKEN Matt Hardy came to an end because of Hardy being forced to retire from in-ring competition due to physical issues.