• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (August 9, 1986) – Hulk Hogan Gym Interview
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired an interview that Vince McMahon conducted with WWF World Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan in the gym.
You can watch that segment below:
• WWE Live Event Results (Savannah, GA) – Ronda Rousey In Action
Below are the results from a recent WWE RAW Live Event in Savannah, GA:
– Mojo Rawley def. No Way Jose
– RAW Tag Team Championship Match: The B-Team (c) def. Bray Wyatt & Matt Hardy and Baron Corbin & Jinder Mahal to retain the Titles.
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Cedric Alexander (c) def. Buddy Murphy to retain the Title.
– Chad Gable, Heath Slater & Rhyno def. The Ascension & Curt Hawkins
– Ember Moon & Sasha Banks def. The Riott Squad
– Bobby Roode def. Kevin Owens
– Bobby Lashley def. Elias
– Natalya & Ronda Rousey def. RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss & Alicia Fox
– Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins def. Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre
• RAW Star’s Injury Worse Than Expected – Return Delayed
According to the Wrestling Observer, former RAW Tag Team Champion Jason Jordan’s neck injury is worse than expected and his return will be delayed even more.
Jordan underwent neck surgery back in February. This resulted in him missing WrestleMania 34, where he was slated to face Seth Rollins.
There have been reports that stated that there are plans for Jordan to start teaming up with his former tag team partner Chad Gable and reunite American Alpha on RAW when he returns. They previously captured the SmackDown Tag Team Titles as a team on the main roster.
Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R