• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (February 12, 1995) – WWF Action Zone
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Action Zone’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & segments, building storylines on the road to the upcoming WWF WrestleMania XI PPV.
This episode’s card was:
– Highlights Of The Feud Between Lex Luger And Tatanka
– Lex Luger vs. Tatanka
– Footage From The Commercial Break Of Tatanka Doing A Chop Off The Top Rope Onto Chief Jay Strongbow
– Mantaur vs. Ben Jordan
– Men On A Mission vs. Adam Groom/Butch Long
– Bob Backlund vs. Raven Clark
– Highlights Of The Heart Break Hotel From Superstars
– A Thank You Message From The WWF To Their Fans
– Man Mountain Rock vs. Reno Riggins
– The Blu Brothers vs. Bill Weaver/Shawn Dakota
– Promo By Bob Backlund
You can watch the show below:
• Raw Star Set To Return With His TNA Gimmick
Raw Superstar Jeff Hardy is currently healing from a surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff. He’s expected to return to WWE programming sometime after WrestleMania 34.
Bryan Alvarez of the Wrestling Observer is reporting that Jeff is expected to join his brother Matt Hardy in his WOKEN act and return under his “Brother Nero” gimmick from TNA Impact Wrestling since Matt Hardy now owns all the elements of the BROKEN Universe.