• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (August 30, 1999) – WCW MONDAY NITRO
On this day in 1999, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW MONDAY NITRO’.
It was broadcasted from the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, New York and featured matches & segments on the road to the ‘WCW Fall Brawl 1999’ PPV.
The card can be found here:
– David Taylor & Steven Regal Vs. Disorderly Conduct
– Scotty Riggs Vs. Lash Leroux
– Kaz Hayashi Vs. Lodi
– Rey Mysterio Jr. & Eddie Guerrero Vs. Blitzkrieg & La Parka
– World Tag Team Champions Barry Windham and Kendall Windham Vs. Kenny Kaos and Prince Iaukea
– Buff Bagwell Vs. Van Hammer
– The First Family Vs. The Revolution
– World Television Champion Rick Steiner Vs. Disco Inferno
– United States Champion Chris Benoit Vs. Jerry Flynn
– Bill Goldberg & World Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan Vs. The Triad
Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• RAW Star’s Return Date & Possible Next Opponent
Kurt Angle was sent on vacation by Stephanie McMchaon last week because of his unsatisfactory performance on RAW according to her. Constable Baron Corbin is working as the acting General Manager of RAW until Angle returns.
We previously reported that Angle has been written off TV as he was training for an in-ring return. There was speculation that he will be off TV for several months, but it looks like he will return to WWE sooner than expected.
According to PWInsider, Kurt Angle was backstage at RAW on Monday night.
Angle was expected to return in October, but now it’s being reported that he will make his return at Hell In A Cell 2018 or before the event.
The Olympic Gold Medalist is giving a lot of attention to his return to the ring. His opponent on his return is still unknown but he might be facing Constable Corbin on his return based on the direction WWE is going with him right now.