• RAW Wrestler Got Injured While Doing A New Dive This Week (Video)
On this week’s episode of RAW, John Morrison lost to new United States Champion Riddle in a non-title match.
According to the Wrestling Observer, Morrison hurt his knee during this match while doing his new twisting dive.
The referee checked on Morrison and he continued the match while limping. Morrison later appeared in another segment with WWE Champion The Miz and he was seen limping and walking slower than usual.
Here’s what Morrison posted about it:
“I saw stuff online about me botching a dive Monday- the landing didn’t go as I pictured but the dive was pretty close to exactly what I’ve been working on 😎 as soon as you eliminate the human idea that you need to jump off ur feet to springboard a world of possibilities opens up.”
You can check out Morrison practising this move and doing it on RAW below:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 26, 1983) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1983, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments involving the 1983 WWF Superstars.
Here’s the card:
– Pedro Morales vs. Bob Bradley
– Ray Stevens vs. Pete Sanchez
– Salvatore Bellomo vs. Joe Martin
– Johnny Rodz vs. Chico Rodriguez
– Eddie Gilbert vs. Jose Estrada
– Mr. Fuji vs. Dan Ferris
– Superstar Billy Graham vs. Gary Diamond