• Read The Memo That WWE Sent To Their Employees Today After The New Vince McMahon – Oral $ex Report Came Out
As we all know, WWE’s board is investigating a $3 million “hush-money settlement”, that Vince McMahon paid to a former female WWE employee over an alleged affair between them.
This ex-female employee was hired by WWE in 2019 as a paralegal. The January 2022 separation agreement doesn’t allow this ex-employee to discuss her relationship with Vince or disparage him.
The Wall Street Journal has now provided the following updates on this situation:
– Vince actually paid more than $12 million over a span of 16 years to 4 women (who worked for the WWE at some point) to suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity.
– All 4 women were made to sign non-disclosure agreements.
– Vince paid $7.5 million to a former wrestler who claims Vince forced her into oral $ex. This wrestler also claimed that Vince demoted her and eventually decided to not renew her contract in 2005 when she refused to continue getting physical with Mr. McMahon. This wrestler and her attorney approached Vince in 2018 and negotiated a payment in return of her silence.
– Vince sent n*de photos of himself to a WWE contractor. She accused McMahon of sexual harassment and Vince agreed to paid her $1 million in 2008 and made her sign an NDA.
– McMahon also had a sexual relationship with his manager of 10 years. He gave her $1 million to keep quiet.
– John Laurinaitis is also being investigated for a $1.5 million NDA agreement that was signed in 2012, after misconduct claims against him.
Vince recently stepped down as the CEO & Chairman of the WWE. Stephanie McMahon was named the Interim CEO & Chairwoman.
After this, WWE issued the following memo to their employees:
“The Wall Street Journal has published a second story with expanded details on its initial WWE report last month.
We want to reiterate that we and our Board of Directors take these allegations seriously.
We’ve been cooperating fully with the investigation led by our Board of Directors and will continue to do so until its conclusion.
Please note that upon its conclusion, WWE leadership will make itself available to answer any questions you may have.
WATCH: Revealing Videos Of Former ECW/WWE Diva Dawn Marie:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (July 8, 2008) – ECW on ScyFy
On this day in 2008, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘ECW on ScyFy’.
Here’s the match-card:
1. The Miz vs. Finlay
2. Braden Walker (TNA’s Chris Harris) vs. Armando Estrada
3. Evan Bourne vs. Nunzio
4. Tommy Dreamer vs. Mark Henry