• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (September 28, 1998) – WCW MONDAY NITRO
On this day in 1998, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW MONDAY NITRO’.
It was broadcasted from the Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, New York and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1998’ PPV.
The card can be found here:
– La Parka Vs. Super Calo
– The Disciple Vs. Sick Boy
– Scott Steiner Vs. Lenny Lane & Nick Dinsmore
– Ernest Miller Vs. Psychosis
– Disco Inferno Vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr.
– World Heavyweight Champion Bill Goldberg Vs. World Television Champion Chris Jericho
– Scott Hall Vs. World Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman
– Davey Boy Smith Vs. Alex Wright
– Kevin Nash Vs. Brian Adams
– Lex Luger & Konnan Vs. Barry Darsow & Hugh Morris
– Hollywood Hogan Vs. Bret Hart
• Reason Behind Brie Bella Botching A Lot As Of Late
Earlier this month, Brie Bella botched a couple of Suicide Dives during a match on RAW.
You can check it out below:
Brie Bella's botched suicide dives from RAW pic.twitter.com/Ru00g0ASq4
— World Wrestling News (@WWENewsMafia) September 4, 2018
On this week’s RAW, Brie kicked Liv Morgan twice in the face and knocked her out:
— Les Moore (@prowrestling) September 25, 2018
Mike Johnson of PWInsider had the following to say regarding Brie botching a lot as of late (credit to Ringside news for the quotes):
“First of all, physically she’s not the person she once was. She left, she gave birth, and as our old pal Jenn pointed out to me on Twitter, when a person gives birth their entire centre of balance, their entire centre of gravity changes, their body changes physically.
Brie Bella has noted in an interview with Yahoo that those changes are a reason why she had such a problem with the dives. She has to re-centre herself and figure everything out and maybe jump a little harder than she might be used to or things like that.
So it’s not that she’s being terrible on purpose or being malicious in the ring. She’s still finding herself as an athlete.”