• Viewership For This Week’s Episode Of RAW
This week’s episode of RAW, which featured aftermath from the Extreme Rules 2018 PPV and was built around the possibility of Brock Lesnar getting stripped of the Universal Championship, drew 2.87 million viewers.
This is up from previous week’s 2.47 million viewers (which ended up being the lowest viewership of RAW of all time).
Below are the results from this week’s RAW:
– Roman Reigns def. Finn Bálor and Drew McIntyre to advance to a match to determine Brock Lesnar’s next challenger for the Universal Championship
– Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler def. Bobby Roode
– Mojo Rawley def. Tyler Breeze
– Alicia Fox & Dana Brooke def. Bayley & Sasha Banks via Disqualification
– Raw Tag Team Champions The B-Team def. The Ascension
– Ronda Rousey attacked Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss
– The Authors of Pain def. Titus Worldwide
– Sarah Logan def. Ember Moon
– Bobby Lashley def. Seth Rollins and Elias to advance to a match to determine Brock Lesnar’s next challenger for the Universal Championship
Below are the top 10 moments from this week’s RAW:
• Reason Behind Extreme Rules Main Event Being Changed
As we previously reported, WWE changed the pattern of the Extreme Rules pay-per-view match-card.
Roman Reigns vs. Bobby Lashley was supposed to close out the show but later, plans changed and the Intercontinental Championship match closed out the show.
According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, the reason WWE didn’t have Reigns vs. Lashley close Extreme Rules was the fear of the crowd crapping on the match.
He reported that the match was planned as the main event of the show till midweek but WWE changed the main event just few hours before Extreme Rules due to the above mentioned reason.
While Reigns vs. Lashley didn’t main event the show, the crowd still ended up crapping on the Intercontinental Title main event by being more interested in the clock during the Iron Man match.