• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (April 14, 1975) – WWWF MSG House Show
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on April 14, 1975, the World Wide Wrestling Federation held a televised house show in the world’s most famous arena, Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York.
Here are the results from that night:
– Mike Paidousis defeated Tony Altimore
– Greg Valentine defeated El Olympico
– Waldo Von Erich defeated Chief Jay Strongbow via count-out
– Little Tokyo & Lord Littlebrook defeated Little Louie & Sonny Boy Hayes
– WWWF World Heavyweight Title: Bruno Sammartino (c) defeated Spiros Arion
– Edouard Carpentier defeated Joe Nova
– WWWF International Tag Team Titles: Jimmy Valiant & Johnny Valiant (c) defeated Manuel Soto & Pete Sanchez
– Victor Rivera wrestled Bobby Duncum to a draw
• Reason Behind The Usos Losing The SmackDown Tag Team Titles To Hardy Boyz, Original Ladder Match Plan For WrestleMania 35
According to The Dirty Sheets, The Usos lost the SmackDown Tag Team Titles to The Hardy Boyz on last week’s episode of SmackDown because they’re set to move to RAW during the upcoming Superstar Shakeup.
The original plan for WrestleMania 35 was for The Hardy Boyz to defeat The Usos in a Ladder match to capture the Titles, but WWE had timing issues so they decided to book the 4 corners match and saved Hardys winning the Titles for the post-WrestleMania 35 edition of SmackDown.
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Layla Shakes Her Hot Juggs: