– SmackDown Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley and Dominik Mysterio, both members of The Judgment Day, are a couple on WWE TV.
Someone made a graphic of Dom Dom and Mami’s wedding, with fellow Judgment Day member Finn Balor as the Priest.
You can check it out below:
Rhea saw this and tweeted:
Damian Priest should be the Priest… Finn is the ring bearer 🌹🔥”
– Former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Dakota Kai (of Bayley’s Damage CTRL stable) will undergo surgery for a Torn ACL.
The injury took place in the same match Liv Morgan got injured in. She will be out of action for at least 9 months, which means she will miss the rest of 2023.
Dakota got hurt when she modified her move to protect Liv, who was already injured at that point.
You can watch it below:
IS DAKOTA KAI OKAY???? #wwesmackdown #SmackDown pic.twitter.com/k00I3zjvQY
— Diego (@ScreamVIAnika) May 13, 2023
– Charlotte Flair and Liv Morgan will appear in a wrestling-based movie based on the life of Mildred Burke, a wrestler between 1930 and 1950, according to Fightful Select.
Flair will play the role of June Byers and Morgan will play the role of Clara Mortensen, both wrestlers of that time.
– Monday’s RAW drew 1.64 million viewers with a 0.54 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is down from last week’s 1.72 million viewers with a 0.58 rating.
– Debut episode of AEW Collision will take place at the United Center in Chicago on June 17th, which will feature the return of CM Punk.
– Aussie Open have officially signed with AEW.
– Tuesday’s NXT drew 578,000 viewers with a 0.16 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is down from last week’s 564,000 viewers with a 0.14 rating.
– It’s been 13 years since The Usos made their WWE main roster debut on RAW.
– Roman Reigns is celebrating his 38th birthday today.
Also Read: Hulk Hogan Might Face Shane McMahon At WrestleMania 40