• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 13, 1990) – NWA Power Hour
On this day in 1990, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA Power Hour’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA Capital Combat 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Samoan Swat Team vs. Rick Ryder/Pat Rose
– Wrestling News Network With Gordon Solie
– Mark Callous vs. Tommy Rich
– Sting & Ole Anderson Have A Face Off Interview
– NWA World Tag Team Title Match: Steiner Brothers vs. Doom
– Wrestler Of The Week Is Norman
• Ric Flair Reveals What Vince McMahon Did Before WWE Crown Jewel 2019, Talks About Vince Giving Him A $800,000 Loan
During a recent appearance on Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions, two time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair talked about his relationship with Vince McMahon.
Below are the highlights:
On what Vince McMahon did before WWE Crown Jewel 2019 (where Team Hogan vs. Team Flair took place):
“You know what Vince did? He walked up to me in LA, gave me the check for Saudi [Arabia] before I left. You don’t do that. And he said to me ‘here, I get it. Maybe this will make her feel better’. He doesn’t do that. You know that. He does not pay in advance.”
On how Vince once gave him a loan of $800,000:
“I owed Vince, paid back Vince. He gave me an $800,000 loan and told me to declare bankruptcy. I knew that I couldn’t live with myself if I did.”
WATCH: Brooke Hogan’s (Hulk Hogan’s Daughter) Private Photos Leaked: