• Ric Flair Vows To Take A Major Bump In His Last Match – Shows Video Of It From Training
2-Time WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair will return to the ring on July 31st for his last match.
Before deciding to make this in-ring return, Flair feared that his pacemaker could come unplugged while taking bumps. Flair met his Doctor and he said the pacemaker can be plugged back in if that happens.
Flair said there’s no fear left in him now and is currently working on his timing in the ring.
During an interview with Tampa Bay Times, Flair vowed to take a major bump in the ring next month:
“That’s what I’m working on. It’s just a timing issue. I’ll guarantee I’ll be coming off the top rope. Whether it’s the flip or not, I don’t know.”
Flair later went on to take this bump while training with AEW wrestler Jay Lethal:
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) June 4, 2022
Also Read: WWE Is Working With Ric Flair Again
WATCH: Charlotte Flair Accidentally Exposed On RAW (April 2021):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 5, 1993) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Memorial Auditorium in Worcester, Massachusetts and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1993’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Bret Hart vs. Papa Shango
2. The Headshrinkers vs. Tim McNeany & Scott Taylor
3. Kamala vs. Phil Apollo
4. Lex Luger vs. Jason Knight
5. Mr. Hughes vs. Russ Greenberg
6. The Smoking Gunns vs. Gus Kantarakis & Dale Wolfe