• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (July 6, 1992) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Money Inc. vs. Jim Duggan/Sgt. Slaughter
– Kamala vs. J.A. Gooden
– The Undertaker vs. Bob Knight
– Rick Martel vs. Jason Knight
– A 40-Man Battle Royal
– The Legion Of Doom vs. The Exectuioners
– The British Bulldog vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
– Papa Shango vs. El Matador Tito Santana
– High Energy vs. Bob Bradley/Joe Milano
– Nailz vs. Kerry Davis
– Tatanka vs. Glen Ruth
• Roman Reigns Might Leave WWE In 2 Years
During a recent interview with The Sportster, “The Big Dog” Roman Reigns revealed that he has two more years on his WWE contract and after that he could transition out of WWE.
With Reigns becoming a part of Hobbs and Shaw, Reigns sees a future for him in Hollywood and a viable career option once his body can’t endure the punishment taken in the ring.
Below is what Reigns said about his future:
“I definitely see more projects and films in the future, for sure. But I think, where I’m at now, they will come a little more sparingly.
How I feel physically, where my health is, I want to take advantage of the next couple of years and just really maximize my WWE career and give back to the company, to the guys in that locker room as much as possible.
Right now, I’m so fully engulfed in wrestling and continuing to tell the story my family has told for decades now, I want to put a few more layers on the foundation that we have, as far as our history and our legacy.”