– Until SummerSlam 2023, Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns will have a full-time TV schedule, which hasn’t been the case since WrestleMania 39.
WWE has confirmed The Tribal Chief for the following dates:
June 2 – SmackDown
June 16 – SmackDown
June 30 – SmackDown
July 1 – Money In The Bank
July 7 – SmackDown
July 21 – SmackDown
July 28 – SmackDown
August 5 – SummerSlam
– Rikishi made the following tweets about his son Jimmy Uso attacking Roman Reigns at Night Of Champions 2023:
“And so it SHALL be DONE..”
“Stay in your lane…”
— RIKISHI (@TheREALRIKISHI) May 28, 2023
As we reported earlier, Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa vs. The Usos is expected to take place at the Money In The Bank premium live event on July 1st.
– WWE is considering Damian Priest as a participant in the Men’s Money In The Bank 2023 Ladder Match. He lost to Bad Bunny in a San Juan Street Fight at Backlash.
– Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite drew 846,000 viewers with a 0.32 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is up from previous week’s 814,000 viewers with a 0.28 rating.
– Former WWE wrestler Tyler Breeze is now returning to the ring after 2 years. He’s scheduled to wrestle at Prestige Wrestling’s Roseland 6 show on September 1st in Portland, Oregon.
He’s being promoted by the ring name of “BREEZE”.
His last match took place on the June 16th 2021 episode of NXT, where he & Fandango defeated Imperium (Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci).